Our Statement of Faith
We Believe, and Preach and Teach
1. We believe the Holy Bible to be the infallible, inspired, authoritative, inherent Word of God.
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existing in three persons'; The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose dwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
5. We believe in the spiritual unity of Believers through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, which makes up one body called the Church.
6. We believe God to give servant gifts to the church identified as apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers to equip, edify, and unify the body through the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the water immersion and the Lord's Supper, two ordinances of the church, as signs of obedience and remembrance of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in investing in the Kingdom with tithes, offerings, seed offerings, love offerings and first fruit offerings.
9. We believe in the Church's commitment to Social, Civic, Evangelistic, Moral and Christian Benevolence.
10. We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of God through divine healing, tongues, miracles, Baptism of the Holy Spirit, helps and other gifts.
11. We believe in the forgiveness of sin for the sinner, the restoration of backslidden saints and the renewal and revival of saints within the body.
12. We believe in the reproduction of the body of Christ as disciples throughout the world through the vehicle of global evangelism and church planting.
We Will Believe – Until He Comes!!!